Sample Student Tours to Hawaii
- Arrive and be greeted with a Traditional Flower Lei. Take off your shoes, roll up your pants and wiggle your toes in the warm, golden sand. This is Waikiki Beach, a 2-mile stretch of shoreline known throughout the world.
- Depart for the CIRCLE ISLAND TOUR. See Diamondhead, Hawaii's most famous landmark, traveling into the Beverly Hills of Hawaii and on to the Blowhole where water can spout hundreds of feet in the air.
- Enjoy a HAWAIIAN BEACH BBQ. Enjoy Polynesian Cultural activities as you are serenaded with Hawaiian Music and the art of Huki Lau Hula Dancing for everyone to try. Try your hand at kayaking, snorkeling, fishing, volleyball, coconut weaving, or lei making.
- Visit Pearl Harbor, the U.S.S. ARIZONA MEMORIAL, the USS MISSOURI "Mighty Mo" for tour.
- PERFORMANCE at the pier of the "Mighty Mo."
- Enjoy a GUIDED HONOLULU CITY SITES TOUR. See the Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil. TgwKawaiahao Church (the church of Hawaiian monarchs), and the statue of King Kamehameha, City Hall among others.
- Visit the POLYNESIAN CULTURAL CENTER, a wonderful place representing the island people and the nations of Hawaii, Samoa, Maori New Zealand, Fiji, Tonga, Easter Island, Tahiti and the Marquesas.
- Enjoy a POLYNESIAN FEAST at the ALI'I LUAU GROUNDS. Everyone will be greeted with flower lei and enjoy traditional Hawaiian song, chants, and of course, the famous Hula Dancing.
- Watch HORIZONS. Performers entertain you with their island dances and music.
- Depart for home.
Make it your own
Change your itinerary and number of travel days.Tell us your preferences by completing a short questionairre, and receive
Choose from a wide assortment of optional activities and performances.
your estimate via email within 24 hours.
Other Options & Activities
Each student tour package is custom-tailored to each group according to your needs.